Data We Collect/May Collect
- During registration for an account, we may request personal information including but not limited to your email address.
- We may also collect and/or request other personal information when you choose to share it with the Site, such as when you sign up for a mailing list, during general use of the Site, if you specifically request information from us, and/or otherwise make contact with the Site.
- Personal information may also be collected by means of a survey and/or to receive special promotions and/or rewards.
- Upon visiting the Site, we may collect your IP address and other electronical information transmitted via your web browser. This includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser used, the operating system used, and/or the domain from which you arrived at the Site. We may also insert a short piece if code onto your device to help us understand characteristics of your computer and help us recognize when you visit.
- We keep records of copies of all statements published on the Site and any correspondence communicated with us.
Cookies are small files that store certain information on your computer or mobile devices.
- We use both Session ID cookies and Persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are maintained for the duration of your visit on the Site and expire once the web browser is closed. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for a longer period of time.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, it is possible to modify preferences to issue an alert when a cookie is installed or to disable cookies altogether. The Site relies on cookies for numerous operations and to enjoy the full functionality of the Site we recommend enabling cookies on your web browser. Should you decide not to enable cookies, your experience on the Site may be limited.
Sharing of Personal Data
We reserve the right to share the personal data collected from you in the following ways:
- To third party service providers who provide the Site with technical, business, or professional support.
- If there has been a violation of the EveCam Terms and Conditions and/or rights and/or rights of a third party.
- If required for judicial process and/or to provide helpful information to any law enforcement agency and/or in relation to an investigation about public safety.
- To selected partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- As described at the time such information is collected.
- As part of a non-personal bulk information package to third parties for statistical, analytics, and/or marketing.
Using Your Personal Data
- We reserve the right to use your personal data in analysis to help us improve our products and/or services such as customizing your personal experience on the Site or catering to your personal interests.
- We reserve the right to use your personal data to deliver personalized information on offers, deals, promotions, and other beneficiary services and products via the Site.
- We reserve the right to use your personal data to respond to communications initiated by you such as to troubleshoot issues as well as to contact you in other situations such as a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to use your email address to contact you unless you have requested not to be contacted by this means.
Personal Data and Third Parties
- We may disclose your personal information to our affiliated companies, sites, and service providers who may use such information to provide you with a service.
- We may disclose your personal information in anonymous and/or statistical form to third parties.
- If required by law, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Third Party Collection of Information
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You may change, alter, or update your personal information on the EveCam database at any time by contacting our customer services team or by logging into your account on the Site and changing it there. It is important to note that should you choose to delete your account on the Site, the personal data from the account remains stored in our database under a deleted status until further notice.
- To receive more detail on information on how your personal data is used, or if you have any further questions or claims, please contact us via the appropriate channels.